- NEW Foo Fighters (DC) -
- FOO FIGHTERS (Washington DC) -
It's opening night! It's an adventure!
Jermaine Rogers was commissioned by Foo Fighters to create the print for the opening show of their 2017 tour: it was also the very first show at The Anthem, a brand new venue in DC.
This 8-color screen print measures 24x16 inches. Jermaine drew inspiration from the popular line of children's books called 'Choose Your Own Adventure'. He says:
'I've wanted to do this concept for a while, and Foo Fighters was always the band that I thought it would be perfect for. There's a fun element that just fits.
When I was a kid, those books were like currency. My friends and I would trade them, sell them, stockpile them...like drugs. In the 3rd grade, I began creating my own 'Choose Your Own Adventure' books and selling them at school for a quarter each. I had a waiting list. I'd kill to have them all back, now. I'd buy them back for DOUBLE what I charged for them.' - jr
- Stardream Opal Edition - printed on rich pearlescent Stardream Opal stock. From an edition of only 100 pieces. - 50.00 plus shipping / handling
- Lava Foil Edition - printed on holographic Lava Foil. From an edition of only 25 pieces. - 90.00 plus shipping / handling
- Stardream Bronze Edition - printed on Stardream Bronze stock. From an edition of only 10 pieces. - 75.00 plus shipping / handling
- Sparkle Foil Edition - printed on holographic Sparkle Foil. From an edition of only 15 pieces. - 90.00 plus shipping / handling